• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Anne’s Patisserie collects the following data:
• Personal/Company identification information (Names, company names, email addresses, phone numbers and addresses).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Anne’s Patisserie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Anne’s Patisserie collects your data so that we can:
• Effectively carry out everyday orders and deliveries.
• To provide you with goods requested/ordered.
• Day to day administration.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Anne’s Patisserie will never sell, loan or distribute your information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so.
When Anne’s Patisserie processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring information held by the company is done so in accordance with data protection laws. We will protect information from loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access. Anne’s Patisserie will retain your information held for as long as we have a trading relationship, and for a period of time thereafter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Anne’s Patisserie from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Anne’s Patisserie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access You have the right to request Anne’s Patisserie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification You have the right to request that Anne’s Patisserie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Anne’s Patisserie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure You have the right to request that Anne’s Patisserie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Anne’s Patisserie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Anne’s Patisserie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability You have the right to request that Anne’s Patisserie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at 01352 763 562
Or write to us Anne’s Patisserie, Unit 36, Manor Business Park, Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5UY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Anne’s Patisserie uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Anne’s Patisserie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Anne’s Patisserie sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
• Email us at email@example.com
• Call us 01352 763562
• Or write to us at Unit 36, Manor Business Park, Flint, Flintshire, CH6 5UY
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Anne’s Patisserie has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH